• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

polly experts we need your advice

searlproudbottom

DIS Veteran
Hello all
We just changed our ressies "thanks to the new code" We downgraded from a LV concierge to a GV concierge. But I don't which room we should request. Your opinions are appreciated.
Searl

I really don't want to call CRO one more time could you please tell me what you paid for Concierge. I am thinking about it but would like to know the price before I get all happy wanting it. Our time frame is in regular season, not value so it may be more expensive for us but if I had a rough idea I may be inclined to change. thanks for your help. Tikiman's site should have the info you need. The address is on the other computer but if you do a search I am sure you can find it.:) Denise

GV concierge has a view of the quiet pool.
First floor has nice patios.
Third floor has balconies but is smoking optional.
Second floor has no balconies but convenient access to lounge and nice & quiet because everyone seems to want first or third floor. I like the second floor.

Dear Disneydenise
I will be arriving on Oct. 17 2001 for 9 nights. Regular season I believe. My original ressie was for a LV concierge room with a AAA discount, cost was 434.01.
With the new codes a LV room was available for $276.39 no concierge
I choose the GV concierge room for 287.49 hope this helps
Searl

Once you've decided which floor to request, you might want to request a room either close to the concierge end or the other end if you prefer a quieter room. We were in 1521 this June. It is one room from the quiet end of the building. It had a beautiful little garden 15 or so feet in front of it. However, we only request first floor and leave the rest up to chance:) . If you really want LV, you might try calling back from time to time. It took me a number of calls to get all the nights we wanted for our last trip. We love GV, though.

Thanks for the info i was able to get the discount and now all I need to do is decide if I want to do it. The price difference is not too much. I think it may be something we will enjoy.Thanks,Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter