Poly at 7 Months

I do not think you will have an issue.

Keep in mind, Poly obviously has a lot of studios, which also means a lot of cancellations, trade outs, etc - its availability seems to fluctuation a lot more than other resorts.

It could be one of the easiest resorts to cobble a stay together with wait list stalking, if you do not get what you want at 7 months, but I think you will.

Looking for a studio mid July at the 7 month mark. Will I have a good chance??
Just for reference we were able to get a standard studio at poly at around 5 months out for july 6th to the 12th for ths past july and the following week was also available which was right around the middle of the month. So hopefully right at 7 month you should be ok. Hope this helps.

Yesterday was the 7 month mark for my upcoming Spring Break trip in March and I was able to get two Poly Studios and I see today that there is still availability. I think you will be good for the summer as spring is usually in more demand than July & August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter