Poly Bird Lawsuit

My son was attacked by a goose protecting it's nest. He didn't want to hurt it, but eventually kicked his leg out to get it off of him. I felt bad for laughing when I saw that the goose actually left a mark on his leg, through his pants. To make ourselves feel better, we sat on a nearby park bench and watched other people walk on the trail past the nest. No legal recourse needed. We still fondly remember that incident from time to time.
I wonder what kind of bird hit her. I do hope she's OK, but trying to picture what happened in my head makes me snicker. Was she blindsided, or did she see it coming?
This reminded me - my friend also got bitten by a male goose, also defending its nest and young ones - and was bruised in like 3 places up and down her leg. Never in her wildest dreams did she think to sue the County, who owned the building and property where we worked, and she got bitten! We just both walked a longer way around for the next few weeks.

Yeah. Our park just set up some barriers to redirect anyone from getting too close . I have no doubt that was for protection/respect of the goose, not the humans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter