Poly Bungalow for Jan 1 at 11 months out?

Brentolies

Earning My Ears
hi there everyone -

My wife and I would like to schedule a memorial trip for her mom who just passed away in September. We would like to try and book a Bungalow for the night of January 1, but we are concerned that they might all still be taken from New Years Eve the night before. Has anyone attempted anything like this? Do you think we have a chance? Thanks for the help!

hi there everyone -

My wife and I would like to schedule a memorial trip for her mom who just passed away in September. We would like to try and book a Bungalow for the night of January 1, but we are concerned that they might all still be taken from New Years Eve the night before. Has anyone attempted anything like this? Do you think we have a chance? Thanks for the help!

Perhaps. It if you have enough points, maybe you can walk the reservation.

To date, the bungalows have not booked full for any date of the year at exactly 11 months out. Jan 1, 2018 and 2019, were open at 7 months out.

I would say you would have a good chance of securing that particular reservation at 11 months out. I have seen the bungalows available at 7 months out, in some instances. Always best to plan, though I think you have a chance. Good luck and enjoy your time celebrating your mother in law.

Would you consider a CCV Cabin? Best wishes for your trip. What a nice thing you are doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter