Poly Bungalow Questions

amlynn5

Mouseketeer
Hello! We just booked a four night stay at the Poly Bungalows for a family reunion/vacay in October. Just a couple questions.
1. Do all bungalows have a view of Cinderella’s castle? Does anyone have recommendations on units? Left side/right side/middle? We are ok with noise (from NYC).
2. Is the plunge pool heated? I don’t think so but wanted to ask. Also, what are the actual dimensions including how deep?
3. The Twilight Feast, what is the menu or included? Can someone point me to a link?
4. Any other thoughts? Tips or idea for the bungalows please share. Things we should bring for them, ideas for kids, etc.
5. Can a crib fit in the 2nd bedroom with the Murphy bed pulled down? We have a toddler and baby.
6. Is bug spray needed?

Thanks!

1 yes some better than others. the ferry if running late night has to use it horn. left side
2 no, super lame. its a hot tub with out the hot
4. I want to stay in one, how big is your suitcase
5 probably not. it just wide enough to walk
6 no

We did 4 nights a year ago in may.

1 the best bungalows are 7006 and 7008--- think those are the numbers. the ones on either side of the furthest out middle bungalow. they have the most privacy from the others because of how the deck space is oriented.

2 the pool is not super lame. It's great to relax in the pool on the lagoon while all the boats go by (and all point at you out of jealousy). it's small, like a hot tub, bench on one side, maybe 3 feet deep in the middle. Not heated thank goodness. (for a may trip.) 4 adults no problem.

3 don't know what that is.

4 We spent a good bit of time in the room for this trip. brought our own dole whips and rum, etc. Your toddler will love the plunge pool. The water pageant is great because it is about 50 feet in front of you. We stocked the room with good food and drink and stayed there as much as possible.

5 Might fit a crib. not sure.

6 no.

Well, if you like being outside (which I do) and you like sitting by water (which I do) and you don't like doing it in 90 plus degree weather with sweat dripping ll over you (which I don't) the plunge pools "novelty" lasts quite a long time, over and over again......

The Twilight Feast includes everything on the 'Ohana menu. With the notable exception of the ice cream for the bread pudding.

Steve

We had ice cream. One caveat - unless you are big eaters, there is a lot of food delivered. I would probably cut the number down if ordering for a larger party of mostly adults.

Well, if you like being outside (which I do) and you like sitting by water (which I do) and you don't like doing it in 90 plus degree weather with sweat dripping ll over you (which I don't) the plunge pools "novelty" lasts quite a long time, over and over again......

Ok dave, we get it, you like the pool. some of us like hot tubes on hot days. If they even had a Jacuzzi mode or something it would be better, like a stale bath water, gross.

But the cabins at cooper creek have hot tubes. debating on whether to do cabins or bungalows some time next year

Ok dave, we get it, you like the pool. some of us like hot tubes on hot days. If they even had a Jacuzzi mode or something it would be better, like a stale bath water, gross.

But the cabins at cooper creek have hot tubes. debating on whether to do cabins or bungalows some time next year
Right the cabins are a good bit cheaper too. I would think they would be a better winter option than the bungalows-- heated tub and all....

I haven't stayed in a cabin yet, but they are on the list...

Thank you all for your comments! Most helpful.
@Judique - your feast included ice cream, great! Do you tell room service for how many or do they base it on your reservation? We have 6 adults and a toddler and infant. I just don’t want to be charged for toddler. Plus, thinking of ordering for 4 or 5 people versus all of us.

Thank you all for your comments! Most helpful.
@Judique - your feast included ice cream, great! Do you tell room service for how many or do they base it on your reservation? We have 6 adults and a toddler and infant. I just don’t want to be charged for toddler. Plus, thinking of ordering for 4 or 5 people versus all of us.

You tell them how many you want.

Right the cabins are a good bit cheaper too. I would think they would be a better winter option than the bungalows-- heated tub and all....

I haven't stayed in a cabin yet, but they are on the list...

If you have the cash the view across Seven Seas Lagoon looking toward the Castle is a once in a life time experience.

If you have the cash the view across Seven Seas Lagoon looking toward the Castle is a once in a life time experience.
This is bucket list trip for us. We are two DVC families combining points for a magical four night stay. Hoping the pandemic will allow us all to go and enjoy the view. Hoping fireworks are back then. We are going late October.

This is bucket list trip for us. We are two DVC families combining points for a magical four night stay. Hoping the pandemic will allow us all to go and enjoy the view. Hoping fireworks are back then. We are going late October.

I hope they are back for you as well. Here was our view back in November of 2018.

IMG_9551.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter