Poly Concierge or CR Concierge?

Poly Concierge or Contemporary Concierge?

• Lagoon View Poly Concierge

• Contemporary Concierge 14th floor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
OK, thanks to all who have helped me last week on my questions regarding the Poly. We were able to reserve a LV Concierge room with the AXA code.

Now, my DH thinks he would rather stay at the Contemporary - 14th floor. Although, I think his decision came from reading on wdwig.com that beer was available for the CR Concierge. :rolleyes:

So, the poll is, the Poly or Contemporary.

Thanks!

Compromise. Stay at the Polynesian. Take DH on a" beer around the world tour" of Epcot. You get your view. He gets the brew.;)

Excellent idea! He can do the beer, I'll do the food :teeth:

You'll get a free minifridge in your room as a Poly concierge guests. Spend $15, buy a 12 pack at a Stop-N-Rob on your way to WDW, and stay at the Poly.

Anne

stay at the Poly concierge, there are no discounts for the 14th floor CR, save the money and buy dh a case of beer and put it in your fridge at the Poly!!! :)
I like the idea of going to WS to satisfy the Beer need... get him a yard of Bass in England! refills are half price, and it makes a cute souvenier :)

Have fun! :)

Laura :)

Thank you everyone!

Wow, I thought the AXA discount could be used on the 14th floor. If I knew that there were no discounts, I'd have never posted - it would definately be the Poly.

However, I got some great idea's !!!!

Thank you!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter