poly concierge

Pitter

Earning My Ears
Did I misunderstand, or did someone say they had cordials at the Poly Concierge? Do you pay extra for this? What type food is offered in the evening? Enough to skip dinner out? Thank you!

You don't pay extra for the cordials because you are already paying extra for staying concierge. As for evening food offerings, I have heard (I have not stayed concierge...yet) that it depends on what you would call "dinner". I've heard some say that it was plenty, while some seem to be expecting a full buffet.

Check out Tikiman's website, he has a page on the Polynesian Concierge services and it includes a typical weekly menu of the concierge food offerings.

Here is the link: http://tikiman2001.homestead.com

BrianD :smooth:

When we went in Dec., I didn't really find that we could make a meal out of dinner. I also wanted to go to restaurants so I used that as an excuse!! Seriously though, the evening offerings are themed (see tikiman's website for menus) so there is not much variety each night.

We got our money's worth in breakfast, water, cookies and coffee - oh yea, and the kids ate plentyof pb & j uncrustables!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter