• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly DVC - I Want It!

bmcd1998

Always Planning Our Next Trip
Let's start a thread for those excited to have DVC Polynesian. :banana: If there is already one, Moderator please move me.

My family and I have been playing with the idea of DVC, but to be honest we have always loved staying at the Poly. I came within a whisker of buying VGF in August, but thank God I did not. I will be one of the first purchasers of DVC Poly. In fact, can I pre-pre-pre buy? LOL. I know if will be a points hog, but I must have this!

Who feels the same???

I will intend to buy enough for 5 nights in a studio annually and 3-4 nights in a 1 bedroom every other yr. With 2 possible vetoes.

Also the possible no 1 bedroom / 2 bed Gv or what ever. ..,isn't a deal breaker at all, I an fine with any size.

***deal breaker 1 ...No hot tub would be a deal breaker. I need one after the parks sometimes. I'd. Rather stay at FQ than a del vill without a hot tub. Why they don't have one now is beyond comprehending .

if the fp doesn't really get moved from 3 a day, and no option for more or on the spot days..ie tsm sells out without pre planning.
I cannot/will not wait in lines of 30-45-70 mins for any rides. I am deathly afraid, without planning in advance which park and rides, we won't get to enjoy soarin/tsm/sm ect... And waiting more than 20 min isn't an option. A trip 3 days out lets go to Disney now.... Sure no bbb and no adrs now... Still fun!!! Add no prime rides, and nope not buying more. I will go to US, Or go on more often on cruises, Atlantis, or stay onsite at US for non advance planning trips. ,

Let's start a thread for those excited to have DVC Polynesian. :banana: If there is already one, Moderator please move me.

My family and I have been playing with the idea of DVC, but to be honest we have always loved staying at the Poly. I came within a whisker of buying VGF in August, but thank God I did not. I will be one of the first purchasers of DVC Poly. In fact, can I pre-pre-pre buy? LOL. I know if will be a points hog, but I must have this!

Who feels the same???
We feel the same way! Although we just bout in to the AKV's and we close in a week and a half:cool1: That being said as soon as we can I think we may buy into the Polly as well!

studios only is fine with me - don't hardily ever do a 1 or 2 bedroom anYway.

now the GV (assuming the lake things are GV) would be way to expensive for me.

since the new pool was cancel - that would have been the hot tub - so - with the new plan - doesn't look like a hot tub would be there. you can still go to GV for their hottub

I am very interested at buying in, it will be up for sale right around time when I would have saved up my crazy cash for it. That being said, I'm not 100% on buying direct...

We will be down in Dec 2014 to suss things out and probably make more of a decision then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter