Poly for Rent/Trade Threads

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I have come across something that I wonder if you all can help me understand.
Maybe it's just simple that the resort is smaller than others but for a couple of weeks, I have been looking
at the Rent/Trade board to try to find Poly points for a transfer so I can make an 11 month ressie for end of October 2020.
I do have someone that has the points, not sure if they are on dis, that I have used a few times, but had hoped
I could get a transfer to I can oversee the reservation. However, looking back pages and pages, I do not see anyone
that actually has Poly points to rent/transfer?

Could above be due to it's a smaller DVC resort? Maybe it is that simple.

Thank you.

Poly owners don't seem to rent as much. Whether they are all in borrow debt yet, or they are still new enough to want to use their own, they just don't seem common.

The timing of transfer threads is pretty random. We mods see many more Point for Rent threads than Points for Transfer or Points for Rent/Transfer. It usually doesn't take very long for the Transfer threads to get results, so you really have to be very quick to respond - especially for the near-park resorts.

It's also limited by the number of transfers available per year. So while someone might have the points, they may be using that transfer themselves between use years or splitting it up. So it's much easier to just rent out the points.

Thank you all. I really don't even see people that have Poly points for rent let alone transfer.
I am wondering if it is as aurora says that they are always in borrowing mode, not sure but it's annoying LOL

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter