Poly Lake View Studio Recommendations

DVCRSheridan

Disney Ohana
Hey everyone, my wife and I are bringing our son for his 1st Disney visit in December. He'll be 6 months at that time. We've stayed at Poly before, but not since the DVC villas opened. So we're just curious what recommendations you all have for Lake view room requests. Thanks!

They are all fine. They are all in Moorea. We were happy with the first floor rooms, because they were easy to get in and out. You can see the Magic Kingdom between the bungalows. Other people prefer the upper floors to get an unobstructed view of the MK over the bungalows. They have to deal with the stairs on the end of the building or the elevator at the center of the building. So if you want to see Disney magic that is far, request an upper floor. To see Disney magic that is near, a first floor room is fine. It is personal preference.

They are all fine. They are all in Moorea. We were happy with the first floor rooms, because they were easy to get in and out. You can see the Magic Kingdom between the bungalows. Other people prefer the upper floors to get an unobstructed view of the MK over the bungalows. They have to deal with the stairs on the end of the building or the elevator at the center of the building. So if you want to see Disney magic that is far, request an upper floor. To see Disney magic that is near, a first floor room is fine. It is personal preference.

Ah ok, didn't realize the lake views were only in the 1 building. Makes sense though now that I think about it. Highest floor available request it is! Thanks!

I agree, highest floor! You will be using the elevators anyhow with a young one. Mine as well take advantage of that view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter