Poly pics thread

IMG_0576ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Thank you. It looks identical to the deluxe studio room under the Poly's villas and bungalows. Just the bathroom looks different.

Edited to add: I realized this is probably the rooms you are referring to. I was just thrown off by the DVC rental. I didn't know they showed those online to reserve if you weren't a DVC member. I may be completely wrong still, haha.

Last edited:
Thank you. It looks identical to the deluxe studio room under the Poly's villas and bungalows. Just the bathroom looks different.

Edited to add: I realized this is probably the rooms you are referring to. I was just thrown off by the DVC rental. I didn't know they showed those online to reserve if you weren't a DVC member. I may be completely wrong still, haha.

You’ve got it! You can actually rent the DVC stuff for cash. We were just there in October, and stayed at the Boulder Ridge Villas using a military discount, and liked it so much we bought DVC. So, be careful staying there...you might end up with a bigger souvenir than you bargained for. Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!