Poly Standard or AKL 1 BR Suite?

Tinker_Belle

DIS Veteran
We currently have a standard room booked at the Poly for the end of August. TBH, when we booked it, we were hoping for a discount in the future (as we usually luck out with this time of year). With the room discounts announced today, I went on to modify our reservation and found that standard rooms were not available for the discounted rate (or they were sold out, according to the CM I spoke with).

In my research, I found that we could get a 1 BR suite with the savannah view at AKL for about the same price. My DH is disabled and will be using a scooter, which is why we were originally planning the Poly. However, he says the jetted tub would be nice on his leg too. On the other hand, we have a 3-year-old and were planning 4 trips to MK (counting breaks) and 2 to Epcot. The monorail would certainly be more convenient. What would you do? TIA for any suggestions!

Is it a suite or a villa? A one bedroom villa at Kidani has two full baths. The ones at Jambo only have one. We did a split stay with Poly and Kidani last month. As much as I like the Poly, I much preferred Kidani. We were traveling with 3 little boys and my ill, 87 yo mother.

Is it a suite or a villa? A one bedroom villa at Kidani has two full baths. The ones at Jambo only have one. We did a split stay with Poly and Kidani last month. As much as I like the Poly, I much preferred Kidani. We were traveling with 3 little boys and my ill, 87 yo mother.

This was at Jambo. It's just me, my DH, DS 23 (but on the spectrum so more like a teenager) and DD3. I think we'll be ok sharing a bathroom.

It sounds like Polynesian would be your best bet with your current schedule, can’t beat monorail transportation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter