Poly to MK

mm824

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to walk from the Polynesian to MK using the new GF path? And is the GF path open yet?

You will be able to, once it’s open! There is an existing path from Poly to GF... once everything is completed, you can head to the new walkway to MK. Unfortunately, no date has been given yet.

You will be able to, once it’s open! There is an existing path from Poly to GF... once everything is completed, you can head to the new walkway to MK. Unfortunately, no date has been given yet.

Aw bummer. But Thanks for the info!!!

It seems like it will be quite a long walk from the Poly, but it at least will give an option to avoid the lines at park closing.

I check into the Poly on September 22nd so I cN report back soon.
I take it you are staying in a DVC villa at the Polynesian, right? It's a pretty easy walk to the TTC from the DVC villas. Then you can take either the resort monorail or the express monorail.

I take it you are staying in a DVC villa at the Polynesian, right? It's a pretty easy walk to the TTC from the DVC villas. Then you can take either the resort monorail or the express monorail.

Correct, It's my first stay here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!