Poly Village Resort end of Dec

hart6066

DIS Veteran
I found a room available at the end of Dec--will it be open then? I can actually book the room now?

Polynesian Villas & Bungalows are open. Polynesian Village Resort will not be open in December.

Thank you! Will the pools be open? Monorail running? I am having trouble figuring this out--is there a site that has a list of what will be available?
Thank you!

Thank you! Will the pools be open? Monorail running? I am having trouble figuring this out--is there a site that has a list of what will be available?
Thank you!

Disney announced a few weeks ago that the monorail will be down beginning October 1st. Right now, only Kona Cafe and Capt. Cooks is open. No word on when 'Ohana is opening.

Disney announced a few weeks ago that the monorail will be down beginning October 1st. Right now, only Kona Cafe and Capt. Cooks is open. No word on when 'Ohana is opening.
The resort monorail will be running. It just won’t stop at Poly. However, the DVC villas are close to the TTC where guests can catch either the resort monorail or the express monorail directly to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter