Polynesian or Contemporary

C

catklin1

I am going to DW in August. We could stay at the Poly for $222 incl tax. The CR is $148 incl tax. We have a 11 and 16 year olds going with husband and self. Is the Poly pool that nice. the TTC convenience and room itself worth about $70 more than the CR. We are staying 5 nights at a monorail resort and 11 more at the YC.

Thanks for all your help.

I'd definitely choose the Contemporary. I like it better than the Polynesian anyway (and I've stayed at both), and if it's cheaper, then that seals the deal!

Tough choice. I think I would pick the CR since your kids are older. They have the best water activities at the CR. The pool is great. The new pool at the Poly is very nice but nothing special. I truly love both resorts so I would be asking the same thing if I were you. I would probably take advantage of the great rate at the CR.

I've stayed at both, and liked the Contemporary better. See if you can get a tower room, they are definetly worth it!!!

We have enjoyed both resorts but I would say the CR is your better bet especially due to the cost savings. I love the Poly too but I can't see any benefit (except the closeness to TTC) but you will be at YC for 11 days so I wouldn't worry. Take the monorail over to the Poly for a meal at either of their restaurants. They are great!
Sounds like a great trip!

Just wanted to add some input here........I'm 16 and I'd choose the Poly any day over the Contemporary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter