Polynesian Resort

Sabrina218

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there will be boat service from the Poly to Magic Kingdom during the redo? We have a Kona reservation for breakfast and wanted to take the boat over to MK since the Monorail won't be stopping there during that time.

I’m not sure about the boat... but the walk from the transportation and ticket center is fairly short. You could always walk over from the gf as well. Hopefully the boat is running, worse case there are some other options 🙂

I’m not sure about the boat... but the walk from the transportation and ticket center is fairly short. You could always walk over from the gf as well. Hopefully the boat is running, worse case there are some other options 🙂
Thanks! I had thought of that too but with 2 grandkids, 7 & 2, I thought it would be more fun to take the boat.

True. Have to be honest and thinking of the steps needed on our return trip and thinking of how tired they would be...not to mention their grandparents :)

True. Have to be honest and thinking of the steps needed on our return trip and thinking of how tired they would be...not to mention their grandparents :)
Lol I understand... I think I read somewhere that a bus will be available in October. Might be a good time for everyone to sit and rest up before/ after your meal.

Are you driving to Kona? Just park at the ttc and walk over. It’s a shirt walk. Then when you go home your car is already at the ttc for your drive

Yes, we found that the ferry was running. Thank you all the suggestions. We are seasoned WDW visitors and knew of all the other transportation options and have sampled them all.

The resort boat launch has been reopened recently, I think back before Thanksgiving.

From
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/#drawer-card-polynesian
Transportation
  • Bus transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the Disney Springs area
  • Water taxi transportation is limited, transporting Guests from this Disney Resort hotel to Magic Kingdom park
  • Monorail transportation is not available for EPCOT and Magic Kingdom park
  • The walkway to the Transportation and Ticket Center is open, where Guests may access the monorail and ferry boats to Magic Kingdom park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter