Polynesian Wedding Limo Ideas

splashclay

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
I will be marrying my loving fiance on the 6th July at the Polynesian resort.
We are both Disney nuts from the Uk, Travelling accross the pond on the 28th June, with a few of our close friends.
Included in our wedding package is a 4 hour Limo hire, we have scratched our heads for weeks wondering how we can use the Limo, two of our thoughts are:-

1. Travel to each Park entrance (after the ceremony) and take Photo`s. Our wedding organiser was hesitant about this idea, he knows we are not allowed in the parks in Formal wear, but are we allowed outside the parks?

2. Travel round to our favourite resorts and select Photo opportunities from a distance.

Any Ideas?

Dave & Jane:wave:

What great pictures--you and your new spouse in formal attire in front of each entrance or other park landmark outside the gates. Photos are each resort's landmark would also be quite nice.

What did your wedding planner suggest? Did you seek his/her advice? Maybe there are some lovely photo spots around property that most of us might miss and of which the planner is aware.

Another thought might be a trip to Celebration--a visit to the "perfect" city that Disney built to start your perfect lives together! ;)

You could also use your hire time to travel to the other area theme parks and have your photo snapped there as well.

BTW, we've watched quite a few weddings at Polynesian over the years and they are all spectacularly lovely. In fact, a couple of years ago we watched a young couple be married at Polynesian. A few days later we met another newly married young couple at the Rose & Crown at EPCOT. It was the same couple we had watched marry days before--they were from the UK and married all alone--no family, friends, or acquaintances along. In fact, they didn't tell anyone they were getting married and were a bit worried what the folks back home would think. It's kind of romantic nonethless--I'm glad I wasn't them when they returned from their holiday. :eek:

I think the idea of the formal pictures out side of each themepark is great. They have lovely picture spots before you enter all the parks and what a great way to enjoy both the limo and the parks and your formal attire will get a good look from all. I think it would bea wonderful memory for you to enjoy for years to come. Congratulations and best wishes for much happiness in your future.

I would imagine that pictures aren't allowed at the entrances to the parks either. I would definitely confirm this with my Disney wedding coordinator before I tried it--you wouldn't want to get in trouble on your wedding day! :eek: :D I would imagine that the pictures at various resorts would be a great alternative since non-Disney photographers are allowed to take photos in the different resorts. Hope this helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts