Poncho?

Luna81

Mouseketeer
We get to Disney Saturday. I planned on just buying the Disney poncho. But on shop parks it acts like they are sold out. Has anyone seen any? Are they usually pretty available or should I get dollar store ones? (I’d rather get the Disney ones)

They are found in practically every shop. Don't look around for them just ask at the register. They are often kept behind registers and not put out until it is raining. That's been my experience anyway.

Perfect! Thank you all. I know the others are “cheaper” but I like how they replace if it rips, etc I thought it was odd that they only showed the children’s on the app and it said sold out. Thanks again!

You can walk up to just about any cash register at any gift shop and ask for them.
When it is raining they will set them out on the counter.
No worries they aren't sold out.

Definitely always there somewhere rain or shine--- in her younger years DD refused to get on Kali or Splash without one- still won't get on Kali without one- so if I forgot to have a dollar one for the rides with me I would wind up buying one so I could get her onto the ride.

Yes, they do replace them if they rip or tear. As long as you have your receipt.
But they are $20. The quality is no better than the ones you get at the dollar store or CVS.
Are you sure? I thought they were $9.

Yes, they do replace them if they rip or tear. As long as you have your receipt.
But they are $20. The quality is no better than the ones you get at the dollar store or CVS.

I have never been asked for a receipt.

I bought one in March and I definitely didn’t pay $20, more like $10 or $12, and it’s way better quality than dollar store or WalMart ones I’ve purchased in the past.

I'm pretty sure the adult ones are like $12 and the kids are $9
Ok. That makes sense as I had only seen the kids one. I hear they stand up better than the dollar ones. And if we are going to need one every day I’d be going through those quickly.

What?
No need for a receipt.
They don't cost $20.
They are a million times better quality than dollar store ones that are literally like an ice bucket bag.

No, I am not sure. I bought two. Sorry. I definitely paid more than $20 for two. It started raining at the park as we were in line at MK for our pre-opening ADR. My SIL and her family were there at the same time and they said they were cheaper at the resort they were at.
The kids one was cheaper but I definitely paid more than $20 for the two of them. I had to buy an adult one for her because she is 10. The kids one was way too short. She would have been soaked. Not that we weren't anyway.

Youth is $8.45.
Not sure about the adult atm but I'd guess no more than $10-$11 at most. So sure after tax you paid more than $20 for TWO.
You definitely exaggerated in your PP making it sound like one costs more than $20.
And prices on ponchos don't vary.

Totally worth it. Got two at DLR when it started raining suddenly. One ripped but didn't get a chance to exchange. Next visit, exchanged without a receipt and got a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter