Pontoon Rental - Bathroom Question

Jonathan Friedman

Mouseketeer
My family is looking to rent a pontoon for a couple hours at Yacht Club but with two young kids we may need to make a bathroom stop - what are the options? Anyone do this before?

I guess you could ask to stop at the BC/YC dock and use the bathroom in one of the lobbies. Not sure exactly how that works, but there must be a way for people to use the bathroom if they need to.

My family is looking to rent a pontoon for a couple hours at Yacht Club but with two young kids we may need to make a bathroom stop - what are the options? Anyone do this before?
There are bathrooms to the left of the YC main lobby doors. You'll see the double doors to the left as you approach the lobby from the marina area. The bathrooms will be on your left as you enter those doors.

You could ask at the other dock but we were told we couldn’t ‘park’ at another dock for any reason when we rented pontoon from Grand Flo in December. You’d be ok going back to the dock you rented from.

We've done the EPCOT fireworks cruise from the BC/YC marina in the past, and are always told to walk up the dock and go into the lobby of the YC for the restroom (as mentioned above). It's not a really long walk, but it's not a situation you want to be in 'emergency' mode either! Definitely stop by that restroom on your way to the dock to start.....

You could ask at the other dock but we were told we couldn’t ‘park’ at another dock for any reason when we rented pontoon from Grand Flo in December. You’d be ok going back to the dock you rented from.

That is correct - when you rent a pontoon boat, you are not allowed to dock at any other location than the one you rented the boat from. There are no other pontoon rental locations in the EP resort area, so OP has no option but to go back to YC.

OP, obviously, take the kids to the bathroom before you get on the boat. IMHO, Crescent Lake is so small. Unless you like sitting on a boat for hours just looking around at hotels and the front of DHS, there is not much to do when renting a boat from that location. Renting in Seven Seas Lagoon is far more interesting, IMHO, but you certainly won't be able to get to a bathroom quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter