Pooh as 2nd ride at RD

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
My kids are obsessed with the Mad Tea Party and we love to kick off MK visits with it (despite how that defies most people’s rope drop strategy).

We normally FP Pooh but didn’t this time.

If we head to Pooh right after our Mad Tea Party ride, are we looking at a backed up line already? Or still pretty manageable around 9:15 or so?

We could do Pooh first, but we just really really love doing the teacups first (and then we don’t have to backtrack to head to new Fantasyland.)

Thanks!

Neither should have much of a line at RD. Most head to 7DMT, BTMRR, Space Mountain or PP.
You should be able to do mad Tea Party, Poo and several more before the lines start to get bad ( unless you are trying to do one of the above, in which case the lines are probably already long).

Neither should have much of a line at RD. Most head to 7DMT, BTMRR, Space Mountain or PP.
You should be able to do mad Tea Party, Poo and several more before the lines start to get bad ( unless you are trying to do one of the above, in which case the lines are probably already long).

Thanks! We have SDMT & PP FP and won’t be doing BTMRR this trip so we should be good.

The day Pooh is backed up 15 minutes after rope drop is the day I need to stop going to Disney.

Ha! We always rope drop MK but since we usually FP Pooh for around lunch when the line can be pretty long, or book as a 4th/5th FP later in the day, I wasn’t sure how it would be first thing in the morning since it’s kind of a slow loader. I’m glad this should work out.

We like to make our FP's for big stuff and then rope drop pooh and head to the big top area. Once we rode barnstormer 3 times without getting off as there was not enough people . Pooh should be good until 9:45

Pooh will be fine. We usually do PP at RD and then our second attraction is Pooh, as walk on, with Small World next before leaving FL (we dont do 7D). But, we do go in September after Labor Day.

We like to make our FP's for big stuff and then rope drop pooh and head to the big top area. Once we rode barnstormer 3 times without getting off as there was not enough people . Pooh should be good until 9:45

Nice! These days we typically don’t FP anything our kids aren’t tall enough for (we don’t do rider switch) so Pooh has been a great FP for us for the past few years. As the kids are getting taller, our FP game plan is now starting to change a little! We do love our Fantasyland rope drop mornings, especially in the big top area. It can be a ghost town back there!

Pooh will be fine. We usually do PP at RD and then our second attraction is Pooh, as walk on, with Small World next before leaving FL (we dont do 7D). But, we do go in September after Labor Day.

Perfect, thank you!

We were able to easily get day of fast passes for Pooh last week even in the afternoon/early evening if for some reason there is a longer line than you care to wait in after tea cups but I don’t think it will be a problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!