pool at BC

cantoine

Don't just fly soar
I have a nephew, who lives with my brother in the Tampa area who will come visit for the day, he is 5. If I stay at BC will my nephew be allowed to go to stormalong bay with us?

You'll need to add him to the room. They check Bands.

This is assuming that their room has excess occupancy available, and the OP isn't on the dining plan. If on the DP, adding him to the room will be quite expensive as everyone in the room has to have the dining plan.

If you can't add him to the room, then technically he isn't allowed to visit SAB or any other pool. Whether the CM's choose to enforce that is hit or miss, though SAB is by far the most thorough with the room band checks.

This is assuming that their room has excess occupancy available, and the OP isn't on the dining plan. If on the DP, adding him to the room will be quite expensive as everyone in the room has to have the dining plan.

If you can't add him to the room, then technically he isn't allowed to visit SAB or any other pool. Whether the CM's choose to enforce that is hit or miss, though SAB is by far the most thorough with the room band checks.
On a duplicate thread they posted they did have the DP and didn't want to pay for him for that. Someone else on that thread posted they were refused to add at the front desk because they had the DP. My experience has been they offered to cancel and rebook even with the DP but I am not comfortable with the FD doing that with points and the DP. Someone else posted recently they had no problem adding a day guest and I'm pretty sure that was with the DP.

I tried to add my husband and son to our reservation at BLT in November. My daughter and I had the dining plan and the front desk said that we could not add them since we had the dining plan.

Yep, same thing for us.

The cast member checking room keys at the gate would not let my 8 year old son thru (even though the rest of the family was all there, with our room keys) when he'd left it back in the villa.
I did not mind walking back to get it as I was glad that they are so strict and told her so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter