Pool hopping now?

donnishobson

Mouseketeer
I was so disappointed to find out Volcano Bay will be closed as of Nov 2. I am going Dec 1-9 and planned on a couple of days at Volcano Bay. I'll be staying at Royal Pacific and thought I might pool hop to Hard Rock and Cabana Bay. Is that possible now?

I thought it was not possible...but I could be wrong. Will be there at beginning of the week and we are interested in checking out Hard Rock , will see what they say.

According to the lifeguard I asked at Royal Pacific, they are not currently allowing it.
With that being said, we noticed no signage saying that at the pools nor did we notice anyone being asked if they were staying at the hotel.
I'll say that contrasting answers to questions and lack of signs was the theme of our trip, so as always - your mileage may vary!

According to the lifeguard I asked at Royal Pacific, they are not currently allowing it.
With that being said, we noticed no signage saying that at the pools nor did we notice anyone being asked if they were staying at the hotel.
I'll say that contrasting answers to questions and lack of signs was the theme of our trip, so as always - your mileage may vary!
Thanks for the info. I will be happy with the RPR pool and fitness center.

We have neighbors that just got back two days ago. The answer for this question truly depends on #1 when you go (busy season, they don't want to allow it- slow season, it's allowed) #2 WHO you ask at the resorts and #3 How many people are in your party.

My neighbors asked the question last week at Royal Pacific and the answer was "it's not only allowed, we encourage it!" The other resorts are happy to have you because it may result in "spending money there as well as your current resort".

They asked on multiple occasions and got the same answer..."yes, it's allowed" BUT, twice, they received the answer "YES, as long as..." They said as long as it's not a busy season, or if your group is large."

They did receive a no one time, then the lifeguard that said no came over to them a few minutes later and corrected himself. He said "it wasn't allowed over holidays" but only allowed in slower seasons. He also said some will say no, because they don't really "know" and it's just the safe answer to give.

Our neighbors pool hopped, checked out towels from all locations and used room key to charge at all three "top Loews resorts". They did get 1 bar tender at Hard Rock that questioned if it was allowed, but he didn't make a deal out of it.

We are going to try it when we're there. We'll update when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter