Pool Hopping ?????'s

jel0511

DIS Veteran
Hi -

We are going on our first trip home in August, and are planning on pool hopping over to SAB. I plan on calling over before we go just to make sure the pool is open for hopping. My question is, do we need to bring towels with us, or can we get them at SAB? Also, where is the changing room at SAB? We plan on eating dinner at Beaches and Cream and want to change our of our wet suits before eating, and then walk over to the boardwalk.

Thanks!!!

You don't have to bring towels with you..they will be available at the pool.

As for changing rooms, can't answer that one, but there are plenty of bathrooms off the lobby area that could be used if one wasn't available.

There's restrooms right near Beaches and Cream. Not sure if its "right next door" but its right in the same area.

The restrooms near Beaches and Cream are toward the Yacht Club side just beyond the Spa area. Very convenient.

I know they are not located next to each other, and in fact, I think that Dh had to leave the fenced pool area and walk to the other side of Hurrican hannah's to change.

Maybe I have this mixed up with BWV but I thought there were lockers with hot showers?

I think your absolute best bet is to call YC/BC and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter