Pool hours at the All Stars??

mamamelody2

DIS Veteran
Looking at possibly staying at All Star Music over Labor Day. Kids will want to swim. I will want to be in the parks, though.
So, all I've found is that hours are "usually" 8 AM to midnight. But then, I also read more than one place that hours are sometimes noon to 8 PM.
Anybody have first-hand knowledge of actual pool hours?
Also, I know the big pool has a fence/gate. Does the smaller pool have that as well?

Looking at possibly staying at All Star Music over Labor Day. Kids will want to swim. I will want to be in the parks, though.
So, all I've found is that hours are "usually" 8 AM to midnight. But then, I also read more than one place that hours are sometimes noon to 8 PM.

That time of year, they are usually open 8AM-11PM. But they can, and do, vary. But not by much.

Also, I know the big pool has a fence/gate. Does the smaller pool have that as well?

Yes.

Thank you! I am hoping my boys don't "need" to be in the pool every day. But they might.
I hate to leave the parks early just so we can swim.

Thank you! I am hoping my boys don't "need" to be in the pool every day. But they might.
I hate to leave the parks early just so we can swim.

You're welcome. We usually have 2-3 resort days during our trips to relax and enjoy the pool.

The Pool Hours vary by Season.

Unfortunately the 8 AM-Midnight hours have not been seen for several years.

You will "most likely" be looking at 9:00 AM-11:00 PM hours for both Calypso Pool(aka Guitar Pool) and Piano Pool for Labor Day.

The Noon-8:00 PM hours would be for COLD winter days.:)

The Pool Hours vary by Season.

Unfortunately the 8 AM-Midnight hours have not been seen for several years.

You will "most likely" be looking at 9:00 AM-11:00 PM hours for both Calypso Pool(aka Guitar Pool) and Piano Pool for Labor Day.

The Noon-8:00 PM hours would be for COLD winter days.:)

Thanks! 9-11 would be plenty for us. I was just worried the pool would close at 8 while the parks were open until 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter