Pool toys allowed?

Small water toys (no water guns, pool noodles, etc...) should be okay but actually being able to use them might be an issue, depending which pool and time of day. It may be too crowded.

Hi, are small water toys allowed in the pools?
Maybe.

Here's what it says on the website:
Pool Toys and Swim Accessories

• Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits may be brought onboard and are permitted at Mickey’s Pool.
  • Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
  • Swim goggles that fit over the eyes only are permitted at all pools, whirlpool spas and waterslides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
  • Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools, but they are not allowed on any slides, including the AquaDuck.
  • Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, whirlpool spas, waterslides or water play areas.

Maybe.

Here's what it says on the website:
Pool Toys and Swim Accessories

• Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits may be brought onboard and are permitted at Mickey’s Pool.
  • Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
  • Swim goggles that fit over the eyes only are permitted at all pools, whirlpool spas and waterslides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
  • Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools, but they are not allowed on any slides, including the AquaDuck.
  • Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, whirlpool spas, waterslides or water play areas.
On our cruise a couple weeks ago, there were several kids wearing goggles on the aqua dunk. Clearly they were not enforcing that rule!

To the original poster, the pools are so small there is no way you can bring toys in them unless they are some kind of tiny handheld type thing.

Late evening & Castaway Cay morning are the only times the pools would be roomy enough for the kids to really play with toys.

Like a waterproof Barbie type doll or action figure, yeah. Anything bigger than that, no, the pool is too small and too crowded. You can’t swim as much as bob around really most of the time.

Okay, thanks everyone for the info! My 5 year old mainly likes to hold one of his Toy Story character water toys with him while he’s swimming.

My 5 year old was told she couldn’t hold her very small rubber duck this past summer - it was on the Iceland Norway cruise and pools weren’t crowded. Be prepared they might say no.

Okay, thanks everyone for the info! My 5 year old mainly likes to hold one of his Toy Story character water toys with him while he’s swimming.
Honestly, the pools are more like glorified wading pools. My kids don’t even like to get into them because they think they are people stew. I’d be afraid of him accidentally dropping a treasured toy and not being able to find it with all the people in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter