• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pool use at BCV.....

pklein09

Winner DVC Trivia Contest April 2006
I know you're not allowed to pool hop to SAB, but can we bring in a guest if we're staying there?

My BIL and family may be coming with us on an upcoming trip and they will not be staying at a DVC property. We've never stayed at BCV, and thought we would stay there on our next trip. There will be 5 kids under age 10 and SAB would definitely be cheaper than TL or BB and less intense for the kids. Is this possible?

Thanks!

--Michelle ºoº

You'll have to ask when you get there. I've read reports from members who say it wasn't a problem as well as reports from members who were refused. I suppose it depends on how busy the pool is when you want to have them visit.

Best wishes -

I think we'll be going during the last 2 weeks of August before school starts(we're NJ and BIL et al are NY). That puts us in Dream Season.

We were at the BCV this August 20 to 27. SAB was packed. So, if it is crowded next year, the way it was when we were there, I would not get my hopes up. But, it never hurts to ask. Good luck!

The pools have signs that indicate that they are for the exclusive use of that resort guests, not the guests of the guests. How about going over to your BIL's hotel and swim there? You can pool hop. They can't.

Unless you can legally add them all to your room so they can get room keys.

When we stayed there in June, everyone was being asked to show a room key in order to get the wrist bands needed to swim. Of course there were people there without the bands. My ds is coming to visit me while I'm at BCV in early Dec. I don't think he'll be trying to use the pool. I guess I could put him on the reservation but don't know about that yet.
I wouldn't count on being able to have all your guests use SAB. You may get lucky when you ask though.

Thanks for all the replies!!! I just want to play by the rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter