Pool Use Between 6/22-7/11?

Ben E N

DIS Veteran
If I read today's reports correctly, All DVC properties and Fort Wilderness will be opening on 6/22, but not the deluxe resorts that many of these DVC properties are attached to. Do you think the pools at these resorts will be available to DVC guests, such as Stormalong Bay and the Volcano Pool at the Polynesian, or do you think they will only open the smaller, quieter pools?

IMO, I think they will open all of them as it will help to spread DVC owners and their guests apart.

Many of the quiet pools don’t have staff but owners dues do cover running of the resort,

Ill be at VGF and given there is more space around the hotel pool than the one near the villas, it would make sense to me to have it open.

At least that is my hope!

IMO, I think they will open all of them as it will help to spread DVC owners and their guests apart.

Many of the quiet pools don’t have staff but owners dues do cover running of the resort,

Ill be at VGF and given there is more space around the hotel pool than the one near the villas, it would make sense to me to have it open.

At least that is my hope!

I was kind of hoping the same thing. It wouldn't be an issue at all to spread apart at Stormalong Bay, which is intended for 2.5 full hotels, when only the DVC guests are allowed to use it. I noticed tons of open rooms for those dates, but wouldn't want to risk booking something myself. Just seemed like a pretty cool opportunity if it were actually happening.

You are right! Didn’t think of that...good thing we have some dues surplus?
Yep. This is another reason why all hopes and dreams of significant surplus applied to 2021 are probably not going to work out.

There are just so many little places where expenses are about to be added. And it adds up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!