Pooling of Credits

hyzdufan

DIS Veteran
I know this has been discussed before, but I am curious if anyone using the DDP recently can attest to whether or not the credits are pooled on the Deluxe Dining Plan and the regular Dining Plan. In other words, if I have 1 adult and 3 children, is there a distinction between adult and child credits, or do they work for anyone in our party?

Thanks!

I know this has been discussed before, but I am curious if anyone using the DDP recently can attest to whether or not the credits are pooled on the Deluxe Dining Plan and the regular Dining Plan. In other words, if I have 1 adult and 3 children, is there a distinction between adult and child credits, or do they work for anyone in our party?

Thanks!

The only place where they will NOT work for anyone in your party, is if you are using the regular dining plan and eating at a TS restaurant. In that scenario, ALL kid's credits can ONLY be used to purchase a kid's meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter