Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

Can't wait. We are celebrating daughter's 5th b.day (Feb.7th) and getting pregnant after 3 years of trying. Due in May!!!!!

We will be at POP Jan 21st to Jan 28th.
Celebrating DH's Birthday and DD's FIRST Disney Trip!!!
:woohoo: :yay: :banana:
Can't wait!

We will be at POP May 16-23 celebrating my husbands birthday and my exMILs birthday (yes, we are taking my ex MIL but she is the sweetest woman I am so glad she is going with us!). Now everyone in our family will have celebrated a birthday at Disney but me :sad1: , maybe next year it will be my turn! We are also celebrating getting one last vacation in before our next baby is born in July.

Hey Angwill, your holding out on me...I thought you weren't going back until September/October! :confused3
You need another ticker! :idea:

Hey your all over the place aren't you. lol I am still trying to catch up from the holidays and then I will put up my second ticker. That 7 for 4 deal sucked me in for DS graduation. Are you going any time besides Sept/Oct?

Ang

We are going back SEptember 8 to September 14, 2009.
Celebrating DD starting Middle School (by pulling her out :laughing: ), my 32nd birthday and our 12th anniversary--everything rolled into one! :cheer2:

Hopefully it will be not TOO busy and the dining will be FREE! :hippie:

Hey your all over the place aren't you. lol I am still trying to catch up from the holidays and then I will put up my second ticker. That 7 for 4 deal sucked me in for DS graduation. Are you going any time besides Sept/Oct?
Ang

Nah...doesn't look like it...even though I was invited to tag along on a trip later this month and another in July...think we are going to take DS to Washington DC when he gets out of school in June...

Nah...doesn't look like it...even though I was invited to tag along on a trip later this month and another in July...think we are going to take DS to Washington DC when he gets out of school in June...

You will be there soon enough, right. Funny our original plan for the end of the school year was to go to Washington DC too. We love going to historical locations. Sadly, DH said no way he has no interest in going there. So off to Disneyworld we go again.

Ang

Hi!

We are staying at POP for first time Feb 3-8, celebrating my birthday Feb 6 and my girls birthday Feb 7! Getting very excited :love: Have all my ADRs made and just waiting for dates to be closer for a weather check for what to pack.

We will be there Sept 21-26 but not sure where we are staying yet. :confused3 So far, a toss up between POP and ASMu.

A minor celebration of my 45th birthday, even though it is Sept 4. :yay:

Mostly, this is for DD18 graduating high school, :banana: :banana: even though THAT will have been in May. Couldn't afford peak season this year in the first of June.

We figure this to be our last family vacation with her still at home. :sad1: Others going are DH who will be 40 by then and DD 11.

(Who are we kidding!?!? She loves Disney so much she'll do anything to go with us!:lmao: )

We're going June 16th-25th to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary

We will be there Sept 21-26 but not sure where we are staying yet. :confused3 So far, a toss up between POP and ASMu.

A minor celebration of my 45th birthday, even though it is Sept 4. :yay:

Mostly, this is for DD18 graduating high school, :banana: :banana: even though THAT will have been in May. Couldn't afford peak season this year in the first of June.

We figure this to be our last family vacation with her still at home. :sad1: Others going are DH who will be 40 by then and DD 11.

(Who are we kidding!?!? She loves Disney so much she'll do anything to go with us!:lmao: )

Did you try using the buy 4/get 3 free deal? It includes some June dates.

March 7-13! Staying at the Pop, on the dining plan, used the buy 4, get 3 deal.
Celebrating boyfriend's 18th birthday, Mom and Sister's first trip, and Spring Break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter