Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

At POP June 14 thru 20 celebrating my daughter's hs graduation, my sons gf graduation from cosmetology, my bday, and my grandson's first trip to Disney!!:)

We are going to stay at Pop during Feb 26 - Mar 3!

It'll be our sixth trip to Disney (stayed at All Stars twice and off property the rest of the time) and our 2 1/2 year old son's first trip ever! :yay: :woohoo:

We were there last year in September and really liked the low crowds, weather, MNSSHP, etc. so we'll do it again this year! In 19 days we'll start ADR's as well.:surfweb:

We are planning on staying at POP December 1-8 2012. Waiting for a discount of some sort to come our way. But will book over the summer if something does not happen before then with a public or private code. This will be our second trip to Disney and also our second stay at POP.

At Pop Century February 17 -- 20 with wife's sister & bro-in-law and their two kids DS age 5 and DD age 2. Should be fun to see MK through their eyes since this is only their second trip.

Had a great trip. Too short but 2 1/2 days with a niece and nephew made it VERY clear that I need to get in better shape before my next trip in January 2013 with my 3 grandsons ... all under 5. Headed to the gym tomorrow!!

leaving for pop in16 days,booked last minute.celebrating big time with my dh 50th b-day and our anniversary on st.pattys day!cannot wait!

We will be at Pop August 7-13. It will be a big family vacay (nine of us) that includes 3 first timers and 2 bdays and 4 generations. Gonna be a whole week of celebration!!! :yay:

We'll be at POP May 27- June 2 too!! We are celebrating our 8th anniversary and my cousin in getting married at the wedding pavilion on June 1!! So excited haven't been to WDW since I was 11

Going back to POP at the end of July. We were already going to be in Florida then we got a dining plan PIN in the mail, so we added a few days at the World to our vacation. Looking forward to being there July 25th through 28th. Just a celebration of being at WDW!

We arrive May 6...can't wait! Hope the looooong flight goes quickly getting there! Have started putting things we'll need aside.

We're heading back to Pop July 10-16.:yay: Can't wait!! We love staying there!!:thumbsup2 We are celebrating my graduation and my son's 6th grade graduation. We are also celebrating an anniversary and our 5th trip to Disney.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter