Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

first trip for husband, son and granddaughter. I've been once before but its been over 15 years. staying at POP August 11th to the 17th

It's been a long time since I started this thread and we've been back a few times since this trip. I'll update the first post with the most recent comments soon.

January 2020 my sisters, sister in law, best friend, and I will head to WDW with my oldest to celebrate her 21st!

Husband and I will be at Pop September 8-14, 2019 and then we’ll be back in September 2020 with our son, dil, and 3 granddaughters. They’ll be 9, 7, and 5 and it will be their first trip. So excited!

We leave in 11 days after not being at Disney for nearly 5 years. We are all so excited we can hardly contain ourselves. This is worst time this last week and half before the trip- seems like forever. But soon oh so soon we will be back!! :)

We will be there for our first Pop stay May 19-22! bringing our daughter for her College Graduation getaway and to drop her off for the Disney College Program!!!! So excited for her :)

2013 changed our resort preference from CBR to Pop Century and no going back since. My boys love the theming and when I said we were going back this year both asked to return to Pop Century again...44 days and counting till we start our journey to the World first time driving and looking forward to our trip! 6 years since our last visit and we'll be onsite for both Star Wars Land opening g day and Food and Wine...magic bands (premium) arrived yesterday!!!!!

Be there in one week with my 2 daughters, then 3 months later since my wife isn't on the first trip - ahhh, Disney guilt...

25 days until first stay at Pop for my wife and I celebrating 20 year wedding anniversary after just visiting with our 3 kids in April at Port Orleans Riverside. Also, first time going with no kids after going with the kids each year for the last 8 years straight which will definitely be a different and unique experience. I will miss being at Disney with the kids since it has been our family experience each of the last 8 years but looking forward to quality time with my wife to celebrate our anniversary and doesn't hurt that SWGE is open and the Food and WIne Festival is going on as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!