Pop Century Group Rate

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Most likely will be staying at Pop next December with my daughters dance studio. We have to stay for 2 nights. Then we can switch hotels. We haven’t gotten the info yet but do you know if we choose to stay at Pop after the event is over if the room rate will be discounted?

Unlikely as part of the group reservation,but you can try to make a new reservation using whtever discount is available for those dates.

Have a look on the run forums on this site. One lady organises group rates for runners. Pop is one of her ones she usually books. She could probably help you. I know she normally quotes 3 or 4 days each side of run weekend for the rate so maybe the person booking your group can book a few extra days for you

Thank you. Pop will be new to us as we usually stay at Dolphin since we can use our points. But I made a pop reservation for now immediately following the required dates in case we decide we want to stay there. Loved the skyliner when we tried it last month!

My daughter’s dance studio seriously considered a trip this year before deciding not to do it. I’m not sure if there are different options, but our option allowed us to stay up to 5 days with the discounted rate. It was a significant discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!