Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

Building 10 - 70's Section
0203, 1 Queen, 1 Queen/Table, Roll-in Shower, both beds lower, wheelchair accessible, non-connecting room.
Checked 06/22/2018 thru 07/05/2018

2 Queens
Non-connecting
Shower only
(This is listed on page one as tub, connecting.)

I am so happy to hear that they are putting queen beds in now. I thought it was ridiculous when we went in October 2016 and found out they were double beds. How do they expect grown couples to share a bed comfortably. Also, the fact that AoA still has double beds is odd to me too. Hopefully they will be next to upgrade. we were going to stay there next month but changed to POR just for this reason. Thanks for the update, we love POP and will go back in the future now that I know of the change.

2 queens
Tub
Connecting door (I know, that’s not what was asked but it’s atill good info)

Thanks for all the input! Our list is really growing.

We can't really see trends (i.e. the same room in a different building does not guarantee the same tub/shower configuration) but, if you like a particular area of a resort it does help you know what exact room to request on Touring Plans and then HOPE to get that room.

Keep the info coming! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter