Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

So I saw a few of the preferred pool view rooms have shower only? This is only going to multiply the requests isn't it? Some do not have a tub, but more do, correct?
Okay, they're going to love me at the front desk. I would like a first floor, pool view, tub room, please.

So I saw a few of the preferred pool view rooms have shower only? This is only going to multiply the requests isn't it? Some do not have a tub, but more do, correct?
Okay, they're going to love me at the front desk. I would like a first floor, pool view, tub room, please.
Since the refurbishment one of the changes made is that approx 33% if the rooms (based on what information has been shared with us) are Shower only rooms. The nice thing is that some people like Tub rooms and others want Shower Only rooms so there’s lots for everyone!

PS: If you call and the cast member won’t record you request for either a Tub or a Shower you may wish to call back. It seems that not all CMs are aware of the new room layouts and that these are available as options.

Last edited:

I found a resort map that shows which rooms have King beds and which are disability access rooms.

03 and 22 rooms have standard King rooms on the 1st 3 floors in certain buildings and 51 53 67 and 70 have accessible King beds.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/pop-room-map.2664182/
Tjanks. This map was pre-refurbishment and we don’t think the King rooms have changed but this thread is also helping us track that plus the Tub/Shower rooms.

Hi here is my trip report: Pop Century preferred pool view bldg 4 of 60’s third floor room 4303. King bed shower only. Room quite clean no scuff marks no wear and tear noted. Plenty of room to move around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts