Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

9239 - 2 Queens, Shower only
9240 - 2 Queens, bath and shower

Assigned 9239 but then requested a change so we could have a bathtub for the baby. Hope this helps someone!

This is very helpful, I’m going to Pop for the first time next year. Thank you to everyone who has helped compile data.

Just booked POP for April 2020 when it's noted "2 Queens" is one of those the pull down "table bed" and how comfy is that bed? One room will be me and my 14 yr old DGD, other one my DD, DSIL and 9 year old DGD. The grands will be sleeping on the table bed?

Just booked POP for April 2020 when it's noted "2 Queens" is one of those the pull down "table bed" and how comfy is that bed? One room will be me and my 14 yr old DGD, other one my DD, DSIL and 9 year old DGD. The grands will be sleeping on the table bed?
Table bed is 100% as comfortable as the regular bed with an identical mattress on it.

6335, Queen Beds, and Tub

Note: Tub and sink VERY slow drains. Called house keeping 5:30 am when we returned later in day drains working great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!