Pop Century related designs

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
If anyone has any good ones they can either post or direct me to, I would be very grateful. Trying to put some fun stuff together for the friend I am getting together with soon.

Thank you!

This one is mine

popcenturyminuspole.jpg

I also have it with a second border inside (like this yacht club one) but it's not on photobucket.

YachtClubcopy.jpg

This one is Midnite's design

popwith3Dmickey.jpg

This is, I believe, Julia and Nick's mom's design

popcircles.jpg

And unfortunately I don't know who to give credit for this one... but it's not mine :goodvibes

poppanorama.jpg

I could, I think change/remove the date for you though if you wanted that one. Unless of course, the original designer claims it and then they can if they want to ;)

I have the larger files to all of these if you need them. Or you can PM the original designers.

Hope that helps! :goodvibes

The last one is mine and I have the psd file. If you need changes, PM me.

Thank you thank you! Lady Lucca, I will PM you tomorrow with what to put on it, I need to think about it. :) I love all of them!

ladylucca said:
The last one is mine and I have the psd file. If you need changes, PM me.

Thank you! I'm so sorry I didn't know where I got it. I'm making a note on my file! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter