Pop Century room 2161 haunted? anyone stayed in that room?

UMM HALLOWEEN ENDED ALMOST A MONTH AGO A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR
THE HAUNTED HOTEL ROOM STORIES!

:rolleyes1

DUXIE LANDINGS 9/98 HONEYMOON
ALL STAR SPORTS 9/99
OFF SITE 05/01
BWV 11/04
AKL 03/05
SSR 11/05
BCV 11/06
WLV 03/08
BWV 03/09

Pop isn't very old. It opened in what? 2002 or 2003? If somebody's child had DIED in one of the rooms you would have heard about it.

If the room is haunted I would think the ghost came from whatever was on that piece of land before Pop.

In 1980 my parents bought a brand new house in Jacksonville, FL beside the Intercoastal Waterway. I would have sworn it was haunted. The street was a dead end, but beyond the end of the paved road was a dirt road. 3 or 4 families lived at the end of the dirt road - families that had owned the land for a VERY long time. There was a very old man called Bill who lived at the end of the dirt road at the edge of the swamp. Bill said there was a slave graveyard, but he wasn't terribly clear on where it was. My mom kind of wondered if the house was built on some sort of cemetery.

So, if anyone wants to know what might be haunting the rooms at Pop I would suggest figuring out what stood there a century or so ago. :rolleyes1

wasn't it just swamp before the hotel was build or just land
i didn't think there was anything on any of the land that disney owns

I have stayed in the 70's building twice and nothing has ever been out of the ordinary- AND YES, it was just swamp land before Disney built pop in that location just a few years ago- there's never been a story about a child death because of a hanging there-
Sorry, I'm just not so much of a believer in the "haunted hotel" that is less than 10 years old. Sorry, I'm not tring to put anyone down- it's just that there are "believers" and "non-believers" in this stuff and I am definately a "non"

I have stayed in the 70's building twice and nothing has ever been out of the ordinary- AND YES, it was just swamp land before Disney built pop in that location just a few years ago- there's never been a story about a child death because of a hanging there-
Sorry, I'm just not so much of a believer in the "haunted hotel" that is less than 10 years old. Sorry, I'm not tring to put anyone down- it's just that there are "believers" and "non-believers" in this stuff and I am definately a "non"

I think that you are a very nice person for not putting anyone down who "believes". I was also a skeptic until my 12-year-old grandson died. We had friends visiting us to attend his services. We were all sitting in the front yard when all of a sudden the handle of the cooler was flapping up and down, and a small branch of the tree fell on my head. There was NO WIND and the weather was beautiful! His little sister (1 1/2 years old) was pointing out in the field and calling "Adam, Adam." She then ran out into the field laughing and running like someone was chasing her.

You should have seen the look on the faces of our friends! :lmao:

So help me God - that is the absolute truth!

People can call me crazy for believing - but I have experienced other things as well since my grandson died.

Yes, there are people out there who make up stories; but, there are also people who are telling the truth. :flower3:

iuki

So If It was a little gril does Disney charge you extra for a childs rate? or because she Is a ghost and she is acutally older, do they charge for a adult rate:confused3 something to sleep on:rotfl2: . Ok I try to make it funny,sorry:goodvibes. I think If there Is something,and I am certen that these folks seen and herd somthing,that Its peaceful and still likes Disney.:goodvibes

I think that you are a very nice person for not putting anyone down who "believes". I was also a skeptic until my 12-year-old grandson died. We had friends visiting us to attend his services. We were all sitting in the front yard when all of a sudden the handle of the cooler was flapping up and down, and a small branch of the tree fell on my head. There was NO WIND and the weather was beautiful! His little sister (1 1/2 years old) was pointing out in the field and calling "Adam, Adam." She then ran out into the field laughing and running like someone was chasing her.

People can call me crazy for believing - but I have experienced other things as well since my grandson died.

Yes, there are people out there who make up stories; but, there are also people who are telling the truth. :flower3:

iuki

Wow. What a touching story. Thanks for sharing it.:flower3:

I do think a lot of people make up the stories but there is also those people who do see things
I think i may have a reason for why we saw something now but i think i will keep that reason to myself as some people think i am mad already

iuki

I agree. I had an experience with my grandmother as a young child and many years later found out that others in my family had as well.

Add me to the list of serious believers. I can tell you several situations that occurred to me right after by beloved father passed away 14 years ago, and are still occurring. In all honesty, I can't change stations when "Spirit in the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum comes on because it WILL be on every station until I listen to it in its entirety. Then my dad will have something to tell me. My cousin, who passed away this time last year, actually called me on the telephone the evening of her funeral to say goodbye. So if the original poster said she had a visitor in her room at Pop, I believe she did.

And all I can say is: Booooooooooooooo!!!

I do think a lot of people make up the stories but there is also those people who do see things
I think i may have a reason for why we saw something now but i think i will keep that reason to myself as some people think i am mad already
Oh, you can't leave it like that now. I don't think you're mad. Can you PM me your reason?

I am a believer.... my 11 year old daughter talks about my grandmother visiting her (she passed away Sept 07' ) and a "little girl" with dark hair...she said the "little girl" is friendly....the only sense we can make of the "little girl" is there is what used to be a rental home just in the back of our house, we were told there was a very small Asian woman who died in the 70's in that home...maybe she is lonely now that there is no one living in there and it is used for storage so she comes to visit us. Personally, I have never seen either ghost, but my daughter swears she has several times.

I'm a believer!! I'm a believer but I'm scared of it all- I probably won't stay in POP again :laughing:

OP- that's pretty scary but it is sweet she was looking through the princess dresses!

I will go have to read the other threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!