Pop Century Room Renovations

If you don't mind me asking you guys were a family of 5 using lyft? We are a family of 6 and used the Minnie Van service, but it was 25$ and I hear lyft is cheaper, but I am worried about seats for everyone.

TBH I think we put one child on a lap. But I know you can request a minivan through lyft.

If you don't mind me asking you guys were a family of 5 using lyft? We are a family of 6 and used the Minnie Van service, but it was 25$ and I hear lyft is cheaper, but I am worried about seats for everyone.
You would request a Lyft XL to have enough seats for 6 people.

The issue with Lyft versus a Minnie Van is that the Minnies have guaranteed car seats for small children, while Lyft does not.

If anyone is currently at Pop and can provide an update on the status of refurbishments in Building 1 it would be greatly appreciated!

If anyone is currently at Pop and can provide an update on the status of refurbishments in Building 1 it would be greatly appreciated!

I did see guests in the remainder of the building 1 rooms (25-48 block) on July 15th. On my arrival July 6th those rooms were still being finished. Hopefully someone there can corroborate the rest of building 1 is in use now.

Can someone at POP or recently returned provide a picture of the current gondala construction? We were wanting to try to get a lake view, but was wondering if the wall is still blocking generation gap bridge. (Cross posted) Thanks

Any updates on the last of the remaining refurb buildings ....... building 2 (50's section) . Finished yet ?
Arriving at Pop in a few weeks and hoping all the construction is over and done by then !

Any updates on the last of the remaining refurb buildings ....... building 2 (50's section) . Finished yet ?
Arriving at Pop in a few weeks and hoping all the construction is over and done by then !
Not that anyone has reported yet but based on average timelines first rooms could open any day now.

Not that anyone has reported yet but based on average timelines first rooms could open any day now.[/QUOT

My family checked in late last night. We’re in the 50’s section. 4th floor, bldg 1. From our view, they are working on bldg 2, end nearest lake, pool facing rooms. Paper on the windows. Let me know if I can help with questions.
Love the rooms so far!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter