POP goes the Melancons!

Guess who's got a PTR going!!!! :rolleyes1

https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...r-back-at-it-again-february-2019-ptr.3675039/

I cant remember how to do half this stuff though, so I'm bumbling around a bit! :rotfl2:

Oh yeah baby....Karen is back! Yes! And guess who is the first commenter....ME!

So......guess what came in today in the mail?

IMG_0753 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

Yep, you guessed it (oh, but did the picture help?) My suitcase labels for Magical Express. Although, we are carrying them with us, so I guess I can still attach them to the carry-ons but that's kind of anti climatic huh? Oh well. I still don't know if I am going to fit everything we have into a carry on and a personal item each. I've started a trial run, but that's without clothes! I think it will be ok.

I've been sick for the last 7 weeks. I'm serious. I thought it was just a cold, then I thought it was the flu. Then I finally went to the doctor's this week and they say it's a sinus infection. I'm now on antibiotics and Flonase, so we'll see. It's day 3 of taking the antibiotics and I don't feel any better yet, but maybe I'm just being impatient. I hate being sick! My Mom is not doing well currently. She has to have an Esophagectomy. "During esophagectomy, your surgeon removes the portion of your esophagus that contains the tumor, along with a portion of the upper part of your stomach, and nearby lymph nodes. The remaining esophagus is reconnected to your stomach. Usually this is done by pulling the stomach up to meet the remaining esophagus." So, yeah that's been pretty stressful knowing this will be happening to my 78 year old mother. And her consult is on May 9th and guess where I'll be? Yep, Disney. My cousin will be going with her, so she will have someone with her. I found this out after my trip was planned and paid for, so if it's just a consult I think it's fine that I can't be there during that as long as I'm there for the surgery itself.

You know what also sucks? It's snowing. It's April 6th and it's freaking snowing. I am just so over it! It's been a long winter!

IMG_0752 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

Exciting news!! I'm a new great Auntie! Peter's niece May has had a little baby boy after a couple of miscarriages and a bitter divorce. He's a preemie and was born 4 weeks early, but isn't he the cutest?

IMG_0749 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

His name is Joshua. They live in Virginia so I haven't seem him yet, but hopefully this summer they will come for a visit!

Also exciting is the fact that Frontier Air is starting to fly out of Maine in July ---- just in time for our family trip to Disney in September. Boy, do they nickel and dime you though, don't they? We paid $44 for a one way flight, but to that you add a bag fee, seat assignment fee and travel insurance and it ended up to be right around $102 per person. Hey, it's still cheaper than Southwest right now. It's worth the savings for us!

IMG_0743 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

Oh, and I wanted to share Victoria's tattoo.....

IMG_0733 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

Look!!!!....new family members......

IMG_0737 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

I'm also thinking of creating these shirts for our trip:

IMG_0728 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

And look what those brats I work with did with my Days before Disney sign.....I didn't think that was funny at all!

IMG_0719 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

Look how big my little rescue kitty has gotten. She was found in my shed when she was 4 weeks old in July!!

IMG_0667 by victoriasmom98, on Flickr

Omg she's so cute!!!!

I LOVE Victoria's tattoo!!! Beautiful.

I'm sorry about your mom, I hope when they end up doing the procedure, it goes well.

Congrats Auntie!!

Oh yeah, frontier definitely packs on the extras. Sometimes it's cheaper than SW, sometimes it's close. I watched airfare this jan/Feb and the prices dropped for the end of Feb so I'm going to have to try to hold out, which will be hard because I will be stressed until I get them, ya know?

And i forgot you were going back again in September, so I'm no longer feeling sorry for you and your snow. Boo hoo, I have snow but I'm going to Disney twice before Karen even gets there once! :rotfl2:

I saw your PTR off Karen's report! Hi Ann! :wave:

Your trip is so close. We are RIGHT after you (going over Memorial Day Weekend). Your plans look great- so fun- love the mother/daughter shirt- you should make it!

Love Victoria's tat! Looks great.

I'll make sure I keep checking in since I missed so much (I'm never on here anymore!)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter