Pop or CBR?

Wendy98

Mouseketeer
It is just myself and 15 year old son. We are DVC, but I am taking him on a surprise trip, just the 2 of us, just 2 nights (it will be a whirlwind type of trip). I can get an AP rate on CBR but not for POP for my dates, so the price difference ends up being $8 total. The multiple bus stops are turning me off to CBR (why I don't love Saratoga).

Standard, no pool since we will have roughly 48 hours. We will be going to Moonlight Magic at MK. That is the big focus.

For $8 difference, hands down CBR. Newly renovated rooms are WOW and the rooms are large. Excellent new food options too!

For $8 difference, hands down CBR. Newly renovated rooms are WOW and the rooms are large. Excellent new food options too!
Did CBR do another room refurb? I know they did one back in 2016. I know POP just had their rooms refurbed.
OP - normally I would always pick a Mod over a value, but for just 2 days and you are not spending any time at the resort, then I would go with POP and the 1 bus stop. Especially since you mentioned you do not like resorts with multiple bus stops.

I would go to CBR if it’s only $8 difference. Don’t get me wrong, I like them both but, I like CBR more. No worrying about wacking your shins on the bed at CBR either.

Thanks all for the advice. I am going with CBR. I took my daughter on a girls trip about 18 months ago and we stayed at POP. We both liked it a lot, that is why I was considering it. After talking with dh, he thinks I should pick someplace different for my trip with my son. I agree and want him to have his own special unique experience.

I'm excited to hear that the refurbs are done at CBR. I will live with the multiple bus stops. It can't be worst than sharing busing between 2 totally different resorts (I'm looking at you Contemporary and WL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter