Pop & Pack n' Plays

Samrsp93

Earning My Ears
We are looking to book a room at POP, and I was leaning towards a king room. Does anyone know if two pack n' Plays will fit?

Two, really, with the third being under three in the Lack & Play.
Important point # 1: Yes, there is room in any Pop room - any onsite room, actually - for the Lack & Play.
More important point # 2: You cannot book a king bed room. It is not a booking category. You can merely request. Important point # 3: There are only about king bed rooms at Pop, and the majority of these are accessible rooms.

If this bed size is mandatory, king bed a booking category only at the Moderate resorts.

Two, really, with the third being under three in the Lack & Play.
Important point # 1: Yes, there is room in any Pop room - any onsite room, actually - for the Lack & Play.
More important point # 2: You cannot book a king bed room. It is not a booking category. You can merely request. Important point # 3: There are only about king bed rooms at Pop, and the majority of these are accessible rooms.

If this bed size is mandatory, king bed a booking category only at the Moderate resorts.

Thank you do the advice! The king room is by no means necessary, I guess my thinking was with only one bed in the room we'd have more room for a second pack n'play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!