Pop reducing bus service to 1/hour

There are some people afraid of heights, hanging over water etc or even claustrophobic who cannot take the skyliner.
Chances are, then, that those people drove - given that airplanes are notoriously scary to claustrophobia and frequently fly over some water, somewhere.
If you booked your trip before this announcement you should be compensated financially.
Um, no.

Chances are, then, that those people drove - given that airplanes are notoriously scary to claustrophobia and frequently fly over some water, somewhere.
Doubtful. Lots of people with claustophobia fly. Anxiety medications can be quite helpful for people travelling on airplanes. But most people probably don’t want to pop a pill to take a 5-15 minute Gondola ride.

Why dont people complain to the pop century hotel managers, disney guest services. I think wilderness lodge has both buses and boats and i have not heard of any restrictions on the buses. If you booked your trip before this announcement you should be compensated financially. There are some people afraid of heights, hanging over water etc or even claustrophobic who cannot take the skyliner. This is wrong on disney's part. There goes the disney magic again, if people are inconvenienced or are afraid to ride the skyliner.
Are the MK resort guest being compensated financially since the Epcot Center monorail is not starting until 10am in morning on certain days? I would say no.

Yes, people should register complaints to hotel managers, etc if so desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!