Pop Warner & MVMCP

Patcw

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the kids from the Pop Warner convention go to the MVMCP. If they do attend which night do they go. We are thinking of going Tuesday the 7th but we would like to avoid the crowd.
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

It has been our experience that Tuesday night MVMCP'S even with some Pop Warner folks are still not real crowded.Small world we are going to MVMCP on 7th to and also going back and going to MVMCP on 9th also.::yes:: :wave2:

I went Tuesday night of Pop Warner week last year and it was not crowded. They get a private party at MGM one night during the week.

danny1649- we'll be there on the 7th and 9th also!!! See you there!!!princess:

Originally posted by Patcw
Does anyone know if the kids from the Pop Warner convention go to the MVMCP. If they do attend which night do they go. We are thinking of going Tuesday the 7th but we would like to avoid the crowd.
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Patcw I know how you feel. Keep in mind that Disney only releases 20,000 tickets to the MMVMCP. And if we said that all 20,000 was to be sold out it probably would not be that crowded. It sounds like a lot, but really it's not. We were there in April this year and there were times that some parks were closed due to compacity. So think of it this way, you are going the within the 1st 2 weeks of December and it is supposed to be low crowds. Even if Pop Warner were to go, they have at least one lucky night to them selves at MGM.

So I say go on the 7th and have some fun. This will be our first MMVMCP and someone or 2 is copying our idea...We are going on the 7th and 9th as well.:wave: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :hyper: :yo-yo: :wave2:

See you there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter