Popcorn Buckets - Refills?

TerryU.

Mouseketeer
Do we get free refills with the popcorn buckets? I know about the soda mugs at the resorts, but what about the popcorn buckets at the parks?
:rolleyes:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Oh look!! I'm under a hundred days!!!!!!

I thought I had read somewhere (not the above post about the "other" use of a popcorn bucket) that you could refill them in the same park you bought them?

Originally posted by bigbabyblues
I thought I had read somewhere (not the above post about the "other" use of a popcorn bucket) that you could refill them in the same park you bought them?

HAHAHAHAHA

I think sleepy hollow's caramel corn used to be (I am not sure about now) that if you already had the bucket, you could get it refilled for a buck or two less. Actually I am almost positive that is the way it used to be, but not sure about now.

Maybe I'm the reverse of most people. Is there any way I can buy just the bucket minus the popcorn?

I love popcorn too much and if I need to buy the popcorn in order to keep the buckets (such as Fantasmic bucket), I'll be eating popcorn everyday.

Only if you PEE in the bucket first!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

do a search for the correct dosage in the refillable mug thread( an oldie but goodied, aw, those were the days, sigh,)but ...a simple bleach solution will eliminate any "p" in the "opcorn"

Mercy I saw that thread too:earseek: I agree that there are no refills on popcorn::yes::

I think a lot of the confusion on this topic is due to the fact that other parks have refillable popcorn deals. We had annual passes for SeaWorld last year, and made ample use of the free popcorn refill pails (we're a family of popcorn junkies:teeth: )

Our popcorn bucket is now our Disney coin bucket.
I have over 3 hundred in it now(and its only half full) being from canada the toonies and loonies add up fast. this is our pass money for ds and I at Christmas.

That is a great idea, but I think with all that "Pee" talk, I think I'll pass on the popcorn! LOL :crazy2:

:jumping1: :jumping1:

Oh look, My counter is still going down!!!!

they should have at least a major discount on refills. it adds up when you have to buy snacks and stuff of that nature over and over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter