Popcorn Refills

Here's a question...will they refill a souvenir bucket for the refill price or no? I'd love to get a non-generic one but not if I can't get refills.

We love the refillable popcorn buckets and buy one each trip. I believe it says length of stay but we’ve definitely seen people using older buckets. I can’t be bothered packing an old bucket...but to each their own.

I think we need pictures of current buckets. Just for fun.
From 2 weeks ago 20180223_122445.jpg

A mix of cheddar, and sour cream and onion from Epcot, but the buckets were generically WDW and the save everywhere I noticed. We went in a cruise too and they had the exact same on the Dream. We were too full to eat popcorn though!

This thread is over a year old. Is any of this information still accurate?
Almost all of it is.

It is still $10 for a bucket and $1.50 for a refill
You can still refill the flavored popcorn as well as plain
I'm pretty sure the maple popcorn is gone now though but the sour cream and onion/cheddar/buffalo is still available in Epcot
They still have them on the cruise and they were exactly the same on the Dream as in the parks and could be used at either/or/both.

the pic I posted is accurate as of 2 weeks ago and they seemed to have tons so I think it's safe to say they are still using the same.

Was reading this on my phone on the ferry and forgot it is already 2018 :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter