Popular TV Shows You've Never Watched

Julie's Haircut

DIS Veteran
Or perhaps seen no more than a few episodes.

M*A*S*H
Friends
Big Bang Theory
Sex and the City
The Office
X-Files
30 Rock

Anything exclusively on Netflix, Hulu, or other streaming service.

So many...where to start?

I've never seen any of the CSI shows or the NCIS shows. I haven't seen Grey's Anatomy. Never watched an entire episode of any season of Survivor or Big Brother. Never watched any of those singing contest shows or anybody thinking they could dance with anybody. Back in the day I completely ignored Friends and Seinfeld and all the prime-time soaps like Dynasty, Melrose Place and 90210. I've also never watched an NBA game but I'm not sure if that counts.

The only one I have seen from above would be mash. Most of those I've never heard of. Certainly non from the last 20-25 years. And I survived just fine. Wouldn't know the first thing about Hulu or Netflix.

It's probably easier for me to list the shows I do watch currently, as it's quite limited:

Sports (NFL, NHL, MLB, auto racing)
HGTV - DW likes a lot of those shows, and I'll admit I like some of them
A little bit of America's Got Talent (again, DW likes it....some of it is cool, but much of it is garbage)
American Ninja Warrior. Never watch the whole show, as we don't have time, but catch a few minutes

That's pretty much it. I watch very little TV, I just don't have time.

If we're talking past shows, the first one that stands out is Seinfield. I can't stand him, and the rest of the cast was just as awful.

Seinfeld
The Office
Dr. Who
Breaking Bad
American Idol
House

there are a lot that I only watched one or 2 and a lot of them I watch in reruns when I have nothing else to turn on and want some noise.....Modern Family is one of those

Most. I could look at the tv guide channel and say "nope, never watched it" to most tv shows that are listed.

Never watched a second of The Walking Dead.

Watched the first 10 minutes of episode 1 of Game of Thrones, got bored and never came back.

Never watched any of the performance shows (American Idol, America's Got Talent, The Voice, So You Think You Can Dance, etc.).

None of the forensic crime shows (CSI and their ilk).

Game of Thrones

Downton Abbey

The Walking Dead

Last edited:
Oh, most all of the "hot" shows have never much appealed to me. I may have seen a few minutes of them here and there, enough to know that I don't care about them. These include:

The Sopranos
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
House of Cards
Breaking Bad

Countless others I'm sure, but those are the ones that always get me the "You don't watch XXX?!" Nope, I don't care about them.

Big Bang Theory
Big Brother
Greys Anatomy
How to get away with murder
Scandal

Until a few months ago, I could've put The Office on that list. On DS's recommendation, I started watching it and finished the series. Now I'm kind of obsessed with it and can't stop re-watching now that DH has started.

Seinfield
Sex & The City
The Office
The View
Fixer Upper
Empire
Orange is the New Black

soooo many others.

Altho I did say I would never watch Friends, then caught one episode of it on Netflix & was hooked, lol.

The Office
30 Rock
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
NCIS
Law & Order
This is Us
Modern Family
Orange is the New Black

umm... a lot?

So many people not watching Game of Thrones! It's the best time suck ever. Breaking Bad was also amazing. I pretty much don't watch TV. (My current shows are True Detective and This is Us with Shameless holding on by a thread). All will come to a screeching halt on April 14 when GOT returns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter