House of Cards

How to get away with murder
Scandal

The Office
Fixer Upper
Empire
Orange is the New Black

Law & Order

I never Loved Raymond, and the Big Bang Theory just didn't interest me, I know it's popular and highly acclaimed. I tried to watch Game Of Thrones but kept falling asleep, maybe I'll try again someday. It took us forever to get around to Breaking Bad and I must admit, that was excellent. There is so much good content these days and a whole bunch of it is NOT on ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox.

DISCLAIMER: a lot of these shows are ones I haven't seen due to any combination of time restraints, lack of access, or genre-related interest.

Some of them I'd probably like to see, someday.

The Wire
Orange is the New Black
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
True Detective
Shameless
Star Trek: Discovery
Homeland
Sex and the City
The Sopranos
Stranger Things
Westworld
Schitt's Creek
One Day At A Time (remake)
New Amsterdam
Fargo
Justified
Boardwalk Empire
Downton Abbey
Oz
Rick and Morty
The Americans
House of Cards
The Shield
Doctor Who
Louie
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Entourage
Better Call Saul
Veep
Mystery Science Theater 3000
The Leftovers
Six Feet Under
Deadwood
The Larry Sanders Show
Chapelle's Show
Battlestar Galactica
Arrested Development

There’s so many mentioned that I also haven’t seen. I have absolutely no interest in “reality” tv shows. I’ve never seen Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s, or the like, The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, or any talent voting shows like Dancing With the Stars or America’s Got Talent, etc. I was visiting a friend one afternoon while she had the show Dance Moms on; what a bunch of petty drama, such a waste of time to me.

to many to name, but I will say this some TV programs that I jsut refused to watch, I later watched on Netflix and really liked them (Friday Night Lights, Ally McBeal and Brother and Sister, to name just a few)

There are many but the first one that came to mind is
The Walking Dead
never seen anything except the commercials

I think just about all listed here, plus 5,000 'reality' shows. Not much of a weekly show watcher. One exception is the current running 'God Friended Me', which I have a running thread about here on the CB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!