POR Alligator Bayou vs. Magnolia Bend - Which do you prefer and why?

Mansions, RR river or pool view specifically. The rustic theme in AB does absolutely nothing for me, though I love the landscaping (and I'll say here the rustic theme of WL doesn't float my boat either). I prefer the elegance of the mansions.

Another vote for alligator bayou:)
We stayed there with grandkids first time, and needed the trundle bed. We were hooked on it, and now only go to WDW by ourselves but still stay in AB by choice! We fell in love with the quiet, winding paths over small bridges, quiet secluded pools, and tropical settings. The quietness and lushness appeal to us, just love it. The more formal Mansions are not for us. We like laid back, quiet, lush, secluded (and shaded) settings.
But I could be persuaded to try the French quarter as their terraced areas look lovely and peaceful.
I find I need an escape from the noise and activity associated with the parks, and AB is the peaceful place to relax to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter