POR boats and an ECV

PrincessSuzanne

<font color=red>Guess I will be eating crow tonigh
We are staying at POR next month for DH's birthday and I was wondering if the boats from POR to DTD will accomodate an ECV? If not what other options are avail, so we don't have to try to squeeze the ECV in our car, because it won't fit.

Suzanne princess:

Yes but the ramp at DTD is rather steep. Your other option would be the bus to DTD.

Yes they will work and it is a lovely boat ride to take regardless of the fact that you end up somewhere good. Disney does their best to be super friendly to disabled folks.

Thank you both. I don't want to have to take a bus if we can go by boat. We have taken most of the other transportation around WDW, but love the boats. We haven't taken these boats yet, or the ones that go from EPCOT to the Yacht and Beach Club either. We love the boat from Ft Wilderness to MK.

Suzanne princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter