• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR or AKL

msybelle

Earning My Ears
We're staying 2 nights at OKW and might need to transfer to another hotel. Should we go for POR or is it worth it to spend the extra for AKL? I have seen POR and thought it was really pretty, but have never been to AKL. We usually stay at BWV but they are full. :rolleyes:

They are both nice resorts and depending on your likes and dislikes, that would be the decided factor. AKL is far from everything but the resort is gorgeous and if you get a Savannah room that is an extra bonus. see the animals morning, noon and night is a great experience.
POR is a beautiful resort with different theming. I have stayed at both and believe me that would be even a hard choice for me. the pool is nice, the food court I liked and the landscaping is beautiful. have fun no matter what one you pick, it is a win win situation.:D

I have never stayed at POR, but have stayed at AKL and loved it...If it were me, I would probably choose AKL because I love it so much, but then again, I might have to add on a few days to stay at POR because I have never stayed there and would like to try it out! Okay, so my answer is split your stay!! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter